I need some good advise about my marrige falling apart

My husband takes pills and has eversince i met him, and he got me into it, i have been trying to quit but cant with him doing it all the time. He lies to me all the time about it and lies bout other things too. we have been fighting a lot recently and i have been depressed and just not happy for a while now, and i can tell he isnt happy either. He has told me countless times he was gonna stop, but then its the same old shit again. i made him go to his moms last night, and i missed him and brought him back today. we talked and he said he would stop taking them with me and try to be a better husband. later on today he was passed out on the couch from takin sumtin. So we fought again. He has a really bad temper and he breaks stuff whn he mad. But this time he pulled his fist back like to hit me in the face, but he stoped hisself. But still that shows that he is capable of doing it again and following through. I told him i wanted to be apart, but i love him so much its so hard. i am afraid he will come crying back and i will take him back again. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE!!!!!!! I need help now more than ever

Thank you all for your advise, me and my husband have talked now and he has agreed to get help with me we gonna do it together. I think after that we will be just fine because we really do love each other. I have just recently got a new job at a christian nursing home and i am using it as an oppertunity to start a new life and go back to church. 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• It seems that his drug addiction has become more important to him than your relationship. The fact that he was going to hit you and he stopped himself tells me that he is likely to do it again. Don't give him that chance. I would tell him that you are leaving or go to a women's shelter and get away. If he wants to save you relationship, he will go get help for his addiction. If he doesn't, then he has made his choice, his drugs over you. I hope things will work out for you and I will keep you in my prayers.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Well you turn the pc off. Take any kids you have and go to a womans shelter tonight! Don't look back. They will help you get off the drugs and your life back on track.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• this is not love...this is also an addiction...
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I hope that you have enough sense to KNOW that this WILL ONLY GET WORSE...... If u think him crying to come back home or what ever is gonna change the fact that his temper is ready to explode on YOU... u'r as crazy as he is. once you reach a certain level of any addiction it takes more and more of it to try and get that high you once had before. which also means that while he is trying to reach that level the pills are building inside him and he could very well snap..... with out even realizing what he has done YOU MAY NOT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE.

I hope there are NO KIDS involved in this cluster and that some how you do see yourself worthy of getting HELP and getting clean. STOP letting this man drag you down with him. does either of you work???
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• what she said
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Ask for help now. Get clean and sober. You cannot do this alone. It is a disease and must be treated as one. You take care of you first. One is too many and a thousand is not enough. Take the first step and call the N.A. hot line. Get a meeting list and go. No more excuses. today you can make the choice to live one day at a time. Call now!

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Personally mail me, IF you truelly want help ♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• run don't look back...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Addiction is nearly impossible to get out of alone. You AND him both need help, but you can't MAKE him stop. Only he can do that. Get your kids and get out of there BEFORE something worse happens. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm sorry your going through this.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011