How long did it take you to fall in love with your SO/DH?

How long did it take HIM to fall in love with YOU? And did you tell each other as soon as you knew?

Inloveagain

Asked by Inloveagain at 11:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• It took me like 4 months to feel any 'loving' feelings towards him. He told me he loved me about 3-4 weeks after starting to talk to him. I wasn't looking for love, or wanting it really, so I think that's why it took me longer to start caring about him.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I would say within a month or two I knew. I waited for him to say it first. That was within three moths of our being together. We have now been together for almost five years and married for three of those.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I totally didn't even realize I was actually in love with him until he finally said it to me. I don't remember when it was, however :/ Eleven years and 4 kids later...I don't think it matters too much ;)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• 3 days. We told each other and still do 25 years later.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• within 3 days of dating i knew i would marry my DH!
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 1:22 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We both knew on our first date, 2 weeks later he told me he was going to marry me. We got married 1 year after our first date, and have been married 22 years.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We talked online and on the phone for about 3 weeks before we met in person. On our first date, I knew he was someone I wanted to date. At some point during our second date (the very next date after the first one!), I realized I was falling in love with him. A week and a half to two weeks later, he told me he loved me for the first time. When I asked him later, he said that he knew during our second date, too. He hinted at it a few times before he came out and said it, and I wanted to say it but I was too scared to risk him saying he didn't feel the same or something like that.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yeah, we told each other 2 months after we started dating.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My DH told me on our second date that he was "falling head over heels in love" with me. Freaked me out. I told him I loved him maybe three weeks later. I thought he was asleep but he heard me. LOL

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 9:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• me,on our 1st date!
    him,he says 2 weeks in

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011