The husband from the show Sister Wives

I think he is very selfish. On top of that he's always talking about his wives being jealous of each other, or jealous of the time he has with the different wives. I want to slap him and tell him to wake up!! No one is jealous of him, I'm personally sicken by him! This is all a big show/joke to him and it's sick! I'm NOT even going to get started on the women.

Oh and does anyone know what their "religion" is?

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 11:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• No one is making you watch it....I personally enjoy watching it. They chose that life so they have to live with it.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I think that they are some type of fundamentalist, polygamous branch of Mormonism. It is very different from the mainstream Mormon faith, which does not endorse polygamy.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 11:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• @Brandi go change your pad. I didn't say anything about anyone making me do anything. I gave my opinion and so did you the smart ass comment not needed! There is always one...
    prissysayshi

Comment by prissysayshi (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• To be on this type of a reality show, would take a person who is a jerk. He is putting his children through a horrible thing for money and notoriety.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• The last few shows they talk of money and how hard it is to make ends meet and then the suburban needed repairs last week...yet the guy drives around in a sports car...maybe the wives wouldn't have such troubles if the guy wasn't so arrogant
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Within mormonism, if you exercise polygamy, you are excommunicated. However, some folks did branch off way back when forming something completely different and there are still polygamists out there. Many people confuse that.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Good Lord! I was nicer than you. I was making the point that if you don't like it then you shouldn't watch it. If it just anoys you then why watch it? No need to get upset.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• They are Mormons (that's what they said on the show any ways)... but he's an ASS!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• @OMG change your pad....LMFAO!!!!! and so is my husband!!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• that guy is narcissistic and those women have major self esteem issues, they don't know their worth.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2011