Stretch marks

I was able to get rid of my stretch marks with my first kid using palmers cocoa butter. Now it is not working after having my second child. I really want to get rid of them before they turn white. Anyone out there use a product that worked for them?

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have stretch marks and am using Mederma. Comes in a small tube, like lip balm, and costs about $12. Seems to be working so far!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I don't know how to get rid of them once you have them, but my friend clued me in on how to prevent them , . . . olive oil. She slathered olive oil on her stomach daily and did not get a single stretch mark . .. even though she gained 80 lbs with her pregnancy.

I followed suit and didn't get a single stretch mark from my pregnancy either.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 11:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• bio-oil helped me with scars but you must use it religiously, and also photoshop wink wink nudge nudge
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I saw a commercial about this stuff that starts w/ a C, and I can't think of the name. I know that doesn't really help, but I figured maybe someone might remember what it is, since I'd also like to find something that works.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 12:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I used olive oil and had no stretch marks either and I gained 50 lbs.
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 6:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes I have used it and it didn't work for me either.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i had two babies - in 1967 and in 1970 - i never used any products to get rid of stretch marks and, believe me, i had them - but they went away all by themselves -
    mimi1324

Answer by mimi1324 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2011