Pains TMI

This is TMI im sorry.

I am 15 weeks pregnant right now, and i am having these pains in my Girl area ( Where the baby comes out) it feels like its coming from the hole the baby comes out. it first started to were i felt like i kept having to pee, but not its like that but worse. i cant sit straight up and down, i cant have any weight or pressure on my v-j-j without it hurting worse. anyone ever have these pains? might know what it is and what i should do?

please help

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ive never had it, id probably go see a doctor in the morning!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Eep. Hopefully it's nothing serious I hope there's nothing wrong with you or the baby
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 12:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would go to the hospital!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:27 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It sounds like ligament pain to me, uncomfortable but very normal. Unless you're cramping or bleeding I wouldn't go to the hospital. It wouldn't hurt to mention it to your care provider at your next visit though. They might have some suggestions to help relieve the pain. In the mean time a warm bath may work.

I kept pads soaked in witch hazel in the freezer and wore then when I started getting uncomfortable down there. Though mine wasn't painful and wasn't really ligament pain but it might be worth a shot as well.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I've had pains just like the ones you're explaining and my doctor said that it's just normal pressure from the growing uterus. If you are too concerned or the pain gets worse definitely call or let your doctor know. Good luck!

tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 3:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would consult a doctor just to make sure everything is ok
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Call your Ob just to be sure. I did not experience that with either pregnancies. Good luck .
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 9:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I have had something similar this pregnancy. Sitting with my legs close together or crossed makes it worse. If I sit with my legs spread further apart (not very ladylike, I know) it seems to help. It also helps to get up, walk around, do a couple squat when it happens. My theory is that it is something vascular in there.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011