HELP!! lol

Well I'm 25 weeks and we've tried to find out what im having about 3 times already and the damn lil baby has it's legs perfectly crossed. . .=/ lol Well so far i know it has a slow heartbeat, i've had morning sickness til i was about 5 months, my belly looks kind of like a ball but I got fat a lil all over,and it sure is shy about it's parts. . .has the same things that happend to me ever happend to someone else??? If soooo what did you guys end up having??

linda3-7-09

Asked by linda3-7-09 at 3:02 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• All of those symptoms have some wives tale attached to them...you can't really tell unless you get an amnio or if the ultrasound shows boy parts, sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• my daughter was that way at first but then i went some where else and shes a girl she was laying with her face towards my spine and her knees were touching.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 3:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• i had 4 kids, and i was different with all of them (2 boys, 2 girls) i dont thin you know about any of that based on how you carry, heartbeat etc.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 3:39 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My GYN had told me a fast horse galloping sound is a sign of a boy...I of course was sceptical..but when we went for our sonogram he sure was a boy and was not ashamed to show it off..lol so0o ...maybe a slow heartbeat is a sign of a girl??...im not sure but like anon3:08 says you never can tell ...actually even with sonograms...my fiances sister was spose to be a brother and his brother was spose to be his sister...ironic huh?
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 3:51 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• i didnt have that problem. he pretty much mooned us lol. but my mom had that happen they thought it was a girl turned out to be a boy.
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 4:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• uhh it's actually the opposite way. if the baby's heartbeat is about 145, it is said to be a girl;below it is a boy.. and yes i had that happen 4 times.. and FINALLY she is running out of room, so she was in a position where her butt was up and she turned around and you could see it all! lol.. but i am 32 weeks and literally found out for sure a week ago.. good luck!
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 4:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My first ultrasound showed it's legs crossed, umbilical cord betwen its legs, and it's hands covering it's privates. But we finally found out that we were having a boy.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 27, 2008