Other than the answer board.

What do you do on cafe mom? I have not even really commented in any of the groups I'm apart of, I just come on here and come straight to the answer board? What about you?

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 12:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Usually the same as you, but I like to play pyramid solitaire too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I usually come on to see what my friends are up to,..check out a group..offer advice on things and post something here or there..I think its pretty fun and a way to expess myself and relate to other moms :)
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 12:30 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• When I first joined Cafemom I used to go to groups and comment and post but once I found Answers I come straight here....I hardly even change my thought bubble anymore lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I spend just about as much time in the groups they're more fun check out the games sections if applicable :)
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 12:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I use the messaging on here.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I was going to post almost word for word the same answer Lucky209 ... you saved me some typing!
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2011