i need oppinions please

ok i in my chest it feels like some thing is hitting my in the chest and its causing me pain and its not my baby because its too high and she doesnt even have to be moving i have been to the er before and they told me the next time i go in they are going to do a cat scan with an iv and im scared of the iodine the way it makes you feel with the warm all over your body and like your peeing your self and the radiation isnt good for my baby.what do you think it is?does any one else have this feeling?

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 3:12 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could it be gall bladder? is it sharp pains? i had that in a preg. and it was gall stones.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 3:38 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• ivelostmyself
    ivelo...
    could it be gall bladder? is it sharp pains? i had that in a preg. and it was gall stones.

did it hurt in your chest though?
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 3:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• yes. it was in my chest like right in between my boobs. if you knw where your sternum is, its right in that area. in my situation, my stones passed on their own. but it hurt like hell in the meantime. sharp, stabbing, yet there was a dull pain. it could also be heartburn..it doesnt have to "burn".
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• ivelostmyself
    ivelo...
    yes. it was in my chest like right in between my boobs. if you knw where your sternum is, its right in that area. in my situation, my stones passed on their own. but it hurt like hell in the meantime. sharp, stabbing, yet there was a dull pain. it could also be heartburn..it doesnt have to "burn".

its not heart burn i even took some tums that didnt help.maybe it is then and yeah its inbetween my boobs.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 11:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2008