Does that make you want to NOT buy the product or do you find it funny?

Okay Mommas I was watching tv and this commercial just came on were the mom and kids are in the tent and she is telling them this BS about something bad happening to a person if they took a persons cocolate temptation PUDDING. Then dad comes up on the outside of the tent and acts all crazy screaming and crap, causing the little boy to throw mom her pudding he had hid and the kids to run into the house while mom and dad sit and eat pudding and laugh in the tent.

MY ??? is does this make you want to buy their pudding? Or does it tick you off...tell us what your thoughts are.

ky_phoenix

Asked by ky_phoenix at 12:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Definitely dumb commercial...
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I think its kinda funny. I would just laugh.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• That is the worst commercial yet!
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 12:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• it is simply a marketing ploy, supposed to be funny.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't ever do that to my children, but I find the commercial to be kinda funny.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Itr turns me off. I am rarely swayed by commercials anyway but it would tend to make me less likely to buy. The WORST to me was that VIVA commercail shaking the soda all over and the mom takes the sink sprayer and sprays the kid. My kids saw that and started laughing. I made it clear that was unacceptable and they were stunned. They thought it was okay 'because it was on TV"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I found it funny. My kids are still confused as to why only adults can eat it.

I agree though about the Viva papertowel commercial. I hated that one. My kids would be toast if they attempted that.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I've seen the commercial and it doesn't really influence me either way. If I see the product at the store and it looks tasty and is reasonably priced, I might buy some to try it. But I won't purchase or boycott it based on THIS commercial.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• There is nothing in the form of advertising that would convince me to buy a product. I'm not easily brainwashed in that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Neither. I just wouldnt watch the commercial.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2011