I get depressed at night, help...

I feel fine all day, im happy usually, but when night time rolls around and no ones around, i get overwhelmed by sadness. It makes me never wanna be alone. Why is this happening? What can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Health

• I'm not sure but when everyone is asleep at my house I get sad and sad thoughts or things I don't want think about fill my mind. I usually just turn on a movie or preoccupy myself.
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Message me if you want to talk, I have been going through the same thing.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Is it because your all alone with your thoughts? Night is always so hard for me. I finally figured out, I am busy all day, barely having a chance to think. But at night, everything is stopped, quiet, and all I have is my thoughts. I analyze, and over analyze things. Always going to worst case senario..

It is pointless. For me, what helped was God. I put my faith in The Lord, and I realized, no matter how much I worry, or stress out, or fear what horrors tomorrow may bring- ultimately, what will be will be. Tomorrow is already decided. The best I can do, is pray for the best, and let God handle the rest.

Also, (since i just talked to my doctor about this) There are lights that give you Vit K (a natural anti depressant) its found in the sun, and some tanning beds. try to get some sun! She said 15 min on my head... lol, havent tried it yet though. Good luck!
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 1:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• The lady that gave you the light answer was right. They have a light that you sit next to you they start about 40 bucks for a small one it will also give you energy. I work nights and this light is a picker upper. You only have to sit with it on for an hour to two hours. Also what helpsme is watching movies I like that always make me feel good when I watch them. Writing your thoughts down is a good thing to then you can keep it or throw it away. If you read a good book will help you too. It will keepyour mind from wandering. There are lots of things to many to list. I will message you with the name of the light. I got mine at Walgreens on clearance. How is your vitamin intake that can help to. Vitamin d and b's. All women I know get like this and there are things you can do.so stay strong and yes talking to the lord does help:)
    ice05

Answer by ice05 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2011