Did you have more morning sickness with your daughter or son?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 12:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnant with my son i didn't get sick at all, but with my daughter i was sick the whole time....ugh
    tyner_brylee

Answer by tyner_brylee at 12:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ugh horribly sick with my son! not one time with either of my girls.... i dont think it as anything to do with the baby being a boy or girl, i think its how your body decides to handle it.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 1:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• no, just nausea! never actually vomited even once.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had the same amount of sickness with all of my babies, one boy and two girls.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had only boys, but had a totally different amount of sickness with each. With the first I was sick as a dog for 6 months, in fact I weighed 10 pounds less then when I'd gotten pregnant at my 6th month. With my 2nd I was slightly nauseated for weeks, but never threw up, and with my 3rd, really no morning sickness.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had my son in 2009 and I only got sick once when I was pregnant with him. Now, I'm 31 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and I have been sick this entire pregnancy. I've heard that if you're pregnant with a girl that you get sicker because you have more of the hormone estrogen, which is the cause of most morning sickness. You will already have a ton of estrogen because you are pregnant and if it's a girl she'll also have estrogen. So, that's alot of estrogen to make you sick.

tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:47 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had morning sickness with my son but now my morning sickness ís way worse
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:36 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had morning sickness from 7 - 14 weeks with my son. Then I had occasional nausea for the rest of the pregnancy.

Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• hi i av a girl but wen i was pregnat wit her that was in 2009 i neva got any morning sickness not even any vomiting i was fine thru out the pregnancy,i think it jst differs frm pple is bodies.....
    busydindy

Answer by busydindy at 7:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• had some with all my babies 3boys 1girl it was a little worse with boys my 1st pregnancy which was a boy was the worst i was sick most of the time
    wells2811

Answer by wells2811 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011