How would you go about traveling to see the world?

Where would you start in what country to start your travels?

terep001

Asked by terep001 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Travel

• I personally would love to go to Europe I'd need lots of moolah for that to happen:/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would go to a travel agency and see if they have any tour groups going. You would get a better rate by going in a group and hotels and some meals are included and you wouldn't have to worry about finding hotels because they would take care of that for you. That way you can make the most of your time and visit more places than going alone. You would get a chance to meet new people.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I was basically asking where you would travel and where you would start if you had the chance to go?
    terep001

Comment by terep001 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Aside from Antartica, the only continent I haven't been to is Australia. No real desire to go there, but I'd love to begin in New Zealand and do some island hopping into Asia....
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would start in America.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No not me I've experienced plenty in America... I need new surroundings!
    terep001

Comment by terep001 (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Well when I first started traveling International, I went to England for 1 week and the next year Paris then after that I took tours to multiple countries...Tours are the best way to see the most important stuff in each country....but london on your own is great and Paris. Easy to get around we took the underground and in paris the Bus and if we felt lost we always asked where something was.....Everyone should see at least one country....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Next time we go to Europe we'll go to Germany so we can see more of that country along with Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Poland. I won't do organized tours though - I hate those things. Yes, they are more economical, but I hate the waiting around for other people and if they're late you miss seeing things b/c everything is on a time schedule. I love planning and researching for trips and much prefer doing things on my own so I can take my time and see things I want to see... not what someone else thinks I might like to see.
    travellingmom20

Answer by travellingmom20 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2011