I feel like im falling for him to fast... What to do?

What do u do when u feel ur falling to fast? I have been seeing a really great guy, he's awesome, things r going well, but im pretty sure my feelings for him r much deeper than his for me and tht scares me. I dont wanna get hurt again. What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• slow down and put some distance between you. If he really doesnt feel the same way then you arent gonna do anything but scare him off.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Take it slow GL learn from ur mistakes
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Don't rush things. Take your time and get to know him better. There is always a chance he may have been in a bad relationship himself. If you feel like you are falling too fast, wait for him to catch up (or wait and see what his feelings are before you go any further.) Rushing things isn't going to help, Both of you need to go at your own pace.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• dont distance yourself too much...it usually ends up ruining it...just try to take it slow...i understand how u feel though, i usually wear my heart on my sleeve too...
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Take things slow.

After, being abused or in a bad relationship.

The General rule is to wait 1 year, before any commitment.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Its easy to take things slow, but it doesnt change your feelings.
    So yeah. Take it slow incase he doesnt feel the same way just yet. I fall hard too ...its just our nature. Love to the fullest or not at all as I say. Men are wired a little different, so we cant expect them to fall hard and fast without alterior motives. I hope you dont get hurt sweetheart, but if you do...just tell yourself that it was all or nothing. :)
    Good Luck !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Take it slow. Honestly...I'm one of those people who can't put walls up....I also fall fast and I fast forward, like most women I know, do. That sometimes leads to heartache, but I just make myself get through it. I can't live with what-ifs. I'm in the same situation right now with a man...who has been burned bad in the past. I thought we were getting close and then he pulls back and I haven't seen or heard from him in two weeks. You just have to go through it sometimes.
    motherofpearls9

Answer by motherofpearls9 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2011