Getting pregnant on the Depo? adult content

Dont know if i am,or that im ready to be pregnant again, which is why i got the Depo... But my period seems to be totally out of wack since my daughter was born when i started the shot (10 months ago) and now its just stopped. What are the odds of getting pregnant when on it? its so annoying really. I had my period for 8 solid months, then it would come and go every few days, and now nothing for 3 or 4 weeks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was on Depo Provera for YEARS and it totally stopped my periods.

For your peace of mind, go in for a pregnancy test, and when it comes back negative, be thankful that your period has been stopped by Depo, too!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:29 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I've known MANY women who got pregnant on Depo. Oddly enough, when I started working at babies R us all the female employees are pregnant (started working there for the discount) all were on the depo shot when the got pregnant. My OBGYN just suggested it to me... I laughed at her.

Its very, very possible for you to be pregnant. the thing about birth control is even though it says 99% effective, its not 99% effective for 100% of the women who use it. Everyones different.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My sister got pregnant on depo twice so its possible but I would take a test to make sure
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2011