Am i the only one...fb ?

that looks at their friends list and wonders who some of the people are and how they got there?

Or people from high school who u never talked to then but friends requests you now?

or people from high school that you dont even remember

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 1:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• or the people you wish you COULD delete say "im deleting everyone that doesn't talk to me" and then they dont delete you even though you never talk to them, butthey talk to you all the time. UGGGGH lol
    ohhh family joyus joyus family.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I feel the same way.... Been thinking about cleaning up my friends list all tooooooo gether....LOL. I mean really, Its the same old thing day in and day out.... got a few who are DRAMA QUEENS, on again off again bf/gf , and I'm like what is this middle school... I knew you in school but didnt talk to you them so why would I now???? lol good luck to ya
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:22 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Its done so easily know days with FB. I got into FB because I was looking for someone. Next thing I know, I am having high school renunion on FB!! Granted my graduating class was 42 people..
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I always wonder why people accept you but then never speak to you, it makes me wonder is some people just like to have big numbers
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 6:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• sometimes i can't even remember who they are
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011