My son, Zak, will be turning 2, in a few weeks. Any suggestions, for a gift for him??

Zak has plenty of clothes and toys, at both my house and my ex's. Its still hard for him, living in two homes. We split over a year ago. Divorce is just now final. I really want to make his birthday special. Plus, get a gift that will be perfect. Any ideas would be appreciated.

JLP2009

Asked by JLP2009 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A Water Table would be fun ! Especially with all the heat coming with the summer. They range about $40-$60.
    Or maybe a ride on Train with tracks...you can get it on JCPenny.com for $60 ! :)
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Sorry about the unstable home life; my two year old loves Duplo blocks and you can even get Thomas the Train duplo to go with the other more generic blocks, if he likes trains. Or Bob the Builder machines in Duplo. When our daughter turned two we also bought her a little teeter totter for the back yard, if he has a friend close to his size?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i got my daughter an inflatable bouncer for outside. she loves it! it fits about 4 kids up to the age of 10. it was about $150-$200 but it's worth it.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 2:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2011