He left, i found out a week and half later im pg..

i feel like i run him off :( i was trying to give him his space and let him think about it bc he said he was wanting to "think" about us getting back together...i finally juss texted him and was honest toward him about how i feel...he got mad and now wont even talk to me. wat do i do??

excitedmomto195

Asked by excitedmomto195 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Focus on you. I know that sounds so messed up, and even impossible to do. But the BEST thing you can do right now is focus on you, and this miracle in your life. Know that you CAN do this alone, if it comes to that. If you cant afford it, there are local charaties, churches, organizations that are meant for someone in this situation. Good luck, I will pray for you :)
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I agree, you need to focus on you and your baby now. Get everything squared away, rally support elsewhere. Have you told him yet that you're pregnant? You can definitely do this without him. Get your family and friends together to help you when you need it, and let him figure out what he wants on his own time. From there, figure out what you really want from him. If you guys try to work things out, will it be for the long term? You want consistency in your child's life, not parents who are on-again, off-again. Do some soul searching, and gather your thoughts. Hang in there, hun! Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• you move forward. you get to start over and have a brand new life. you have the opportunity to turn your life around and start it the way you always wanted. you're getting a second chance at happiness. use it wisely, because not everyone gets this.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 2:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I agree take this time apart to focus on yourself and your unborn child if its meant to be then it will but everything will fall into place
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• You did everything you could do. Right now you need to focus on you and the baby like the rest of us are saying. You have 9 months to get your life together and I wish you the best.
    However if after the baby is born....and he wants to come back into your lives. Dont make it easy for him. He doesnt deserve easy. It disgusts me to no end to hear about men leaving their pregnant women.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:30 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• You have a little one to think of now, so you just have to put all your energy toward getting things ready for the baby and getting your life back in order. On another note, anybody that would leave their pregnant SO is not somebody I would want to be with.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Move on. Focus on your and the baby.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 9:48 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Its not about him anymore its about this baby. Find a way to tell him and if he is any kind of a man he will straighten up and step up to his responsibilites. If not that is not someone you need in your life at this point the child is apart of him to its up to him on how to del with the sitation at hand but this is something you can do on your own sometimes its not the fairy tale we alaways hoped for but hearts get broken every day ow ever a mothers love will grow forever.. good luck sweetie its gonna be ok!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 5:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011