Mommy/daughter activities.

my daughter is 3 and i hate doing the same thing everyday. what's some stuff that we can do together. i like doing active things. i'm the coach of her soccer team but they only practice once a week.

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 2:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• Take her swimming. Go on a bike ride. If there's a beach near by take her to the beach. Sign up for an art class together. Take a hike. Fly kites, play ball, go fishing. There's tons to do.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My little girl is 2 (almost 3) and is a totally girly girl. So, atleast once a week, we do a "girly day" when my DS is at preschool. I paint her nails, do her hair all pretty, let her put on jewelry, give her some lip gloss, and occassionaly (when my DH is going to pick DS up instead of me) I let her do MY makeup. It's extremely fun to see the creativeness... We also sometimes do "dance days"... I'll turn on music, but her in a ballerina costume, etc. She gets extremely excited about being a ballerina. We also do lots of crafts.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 3:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i love both of those ideas. thank you so much.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 3:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I dont have a girl, but my neices love going "shopping" just going through the mall...and sometimes if my sister has a spare $20-$25 they will both go in and get a manicure :) Kinda like a girlie day. What do you do with her now?
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• go for a walk, go to the park, paint, play dolls, make paper dolls, go shopping.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I used to plan pic-nics in the park for my kids, I'll pack plenty of healthy snacks and juice, and bottles of milk...take books, blankets, balls and toys to play in the sand box and a camera for pictures, and we'll forget about the world and had a wonderful day with all three of them. Great memories!
    KukyLopez

Answer by KukyLopez at 6:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011