Moms that had a c section

Do you ever feel pulling down by your scar from your c section i do from time to time and i was wondering what the heck it could be?

meg1213

Asked by meg1213 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Health

• Pulling down, no. But mine hurts when I'm stressed out or otherwise sick.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yeah, I feel something weired there. I had 3 c- sections. And it feels like dead part of there
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 3:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I didn't really get what u mean. How would u feel pulling in that place?
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I kno what u mean and yah I get it. Its been 2 yrs since my csection anf I still get it. I thonk its sstill just healing they literally move everything aside to get ur baby out
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I never felt anything like that. I had mine just about 3 years ago.
    DaniS74

Answer by DaniS74 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had that for years but now it's been 6 years and I've since had a VBAC. I don't feel anything now unless I literally try to pull on that area,which obviously I don't lol. For a long time I would get a sharp sensation that would feel like I was being ripped open all over again. I thought that would last forever. I think it just takes the insides a long time to heal.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If the skin gets pulled, it feels different than elsewhere, like pulling on a scar. There isn't a lot of sensation around the scar. But it doesn't pull all the time.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I don't think I quite understand what you mean but I don't think I've felt any kind of pulling. I had my son almost 19 months ago and I experienced all sorts of pain in my c-section area for a while after then. But now I don't feel much of nothing in that area, its actually kinda numb. But I'm sure that'll change when I have my second c-section in about 7 weeks!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had 2 c-sections, my last one was a little over 8 years ago. I have absolutely no feeling in that area, it's completely dead
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 5:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Never felt pulling but there was a sort of numbness and an irritation at the scar sight for a good 6 or 7 years afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2011