i had a very bad dream,what does this mean(ive also been dreaming of my grandmother who raised me who has passed 6 years ago)

i had a dream where me,my hubby,and a few cops where trying to calm this girl down(she looked about mid 20s) she keep saying i need to eat im hungry, she keep trying to jump a barbd wire fence to get 2 a herb garden, she sliped out of my hands and jumped over the fence,when she did she sliced her leg open from top of her leg 2 her knee.next thing i knew i was in the ambulance trying 2 help the guy tie her down because she wouldnt sit still,then i relized i was laying on the rolly bed in the fetal posit.i got up and opened a door and my hubby and a women was trying 2 bring what i though was my middle child back to life,i closed the door and opend it back to relize it was my 3 year old.i said what happin but all my hubby could get out was "she was over than and" i called her name and said "Sophia baby come here" and she got up knoded yes to me and walked over to me, i huged her then i relized that she wasnt ok we both were dead

wendyandjeremy

Asked by wendyandjeremy at 3:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• The dreams of my grandmother are like she never passed, for example one was where she was with me and my hubby and 3 girls at a store and my oldest called my name and i turned around to answer her and my grandmother(who passed away) was standing there beside her they were looking at something togeather.
    wendyandjeremy

Comment by wendyandjeremy (original poster) at 3:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• that's really strange. certain foods can cause you to have bad dreams.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 4:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• From my experience w/ dreams of death, and what have u. I have been told many times that these dreams do not mean anything about death.They are usually cause by the sub consious mind from fear of changes going on around u. Look into relationship changes w/ ur children or any ,ilestones ur children maybe going through that u may be upset about or fearful about. R there any changes happening in ur life, family, etc. that u have been thinking about alot....could be u not wanting to accept the changes. Your grandma being ur dreams could b the peace within u. Did ur grandma give u comfort? Did she give u peace in ur life or soundful advice when she was living? Ask urself these questions find the fearful changes and thank ur grandma for still being there w/ u in ur dreams to comfort u. Once u figure out the stresses and settle them down these dreams should settle themselves.
    SiliMomi

Answer by SiliMomi at 4:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• yea it was bad i cryed as i told my hubby and all he could say was thats horrible . lets just say i couldnt realy tell the shirt she had on but the pants i reconized right off and they are now in a 100 lil squares. ive been trying to read up on what it could mean for both my child and my grandmother. but they all say with the child passing in a dream is because of a change the child thereself is going through but shes pretty much a normal 3 year old the only new thing lately has been when we walk to the school i let her walk now instead of the stroler . what was even weirder for me in the dream was that i didnt even know I was dead until my child lost the struggle with life then thats when i knew i had passed as well ,ive also had a dream where my hubby got hurt and i watched him pass there was nothing i could do . but i though it was because me and him where haveing a hard time at the moment .
    wendyandjeremy

Comment by wendyandjeremy (original poster) at 8:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i deff will be reading more on all this ,its deff got me alil uneasy
    wendyandjeremy

Comment by wendyandjeremy (original poster) at 8:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2011