Constantly feels like I hafta pee... adult content

I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my baby girl and I know peeing alot comes along with pregnancy (this isn't my first child lol), but everytime I go to pee it doesn't feel like I empty my bladder completely. My pee is kinda dark and I keep getting little pains in my lower stomach, which I know isn't dealing with the baby, and the pains aren't bad just small pains making me hafta pee more. I'm thinking its some kinda infection like maybe a bladder infection. Has anyone else had this problem or possibly knows what it is? Is it normal? I have a doctor appointment today so I'm gonna ask the doctor. I was just wondering if anyone knew. Thanks!

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 3:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be a bladder infection. Are you drinking enough water that your urine shouldn't be dark? They can easily do a culture (though it takes a few days to get a definitive diagnosis, they'll do a preliminary diagnosis and send you home with antibiotics). I hope you feel better soon!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• you most likely have a urinary track infection. you are going to have to get antibiotics to get rid of it.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 3:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Could be an infection, although if the urine is dark it could just be that you're a little dehydrated.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes, I agree sounds like a urinary tract infection. Having to pee a lot and feeling like you have to go again after you just went is the first sign of a urinary tract infection. Just ask your doctor to test you for that or any other infection. It is very normal in pregnancy to get them especially towards the end. And dark urine usually is the first sign of dehydration but if it is really dark it could also mean a sign of other infections so have them test your urine for all infections to be safe.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 4:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm glad you're going to the doctor it could be a bladder infection
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had the same symptoms a burning sensation that was making me have to constantly pee and it turns out I had a UTI you have to get antibiotics for it. It's horrible and it will continue to be horrible until you get antibiotics for it. Good luck.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Sounds like an infection hun.

Do you have gestational diabetes?
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 9:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• mention it to your doctor. It might not be anything but it doesn't hurt to tell them about it.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 6:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011