I can't sleep!

I'm 6 weeks, and ever since I've found out we were pregnant, I haven't been sleeping well. I toss and turn, and I wake up soaking wet from sweating. I am normally a stomach sleeper, but I am too afraid to sleep on my stomach. I even went and got myself a bubby to help. Nothing seems to be working? Anyone have an advice or have the same problem?

surfkat236

Asked by surfkat236 at 5:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was the same exact way. I slept straight on my stomach until I could actually *feel* there was something there between me and the bed, which was probably almost 5-6 months! LOL At that point I slept on my side but still leaning into the bed for a few more months, but at the end you can't do that since you get so HUGE! I'm not sure what a bubby is, but I did get a body pillow to hug and as the months went along I had to get more pillows to *hug*, not sure exactly why, it just felt better. But you are only 6 weeks along, I don't think sleeping on your stomach will do a thing, but talk to your doc, to help you through it! Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
    momofana82

Answer by momofana82 at 7:01 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I dont have an answer for you, but I could def reassure you that I am with you! I am about 4-5 weeks as well.. And I am up early everyday, I cant sleep and i have crazy dreams, and I have to pee... and I dont know if it goes away, its my first baby.. but I will let u know, ur def not crazy!
    angg22

Answer by angg22 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 27, 2008