Is there a way to ignore a Cafe Mom user?

I am sorry, but there's one in specific that is always rude, always answering my questions and just being a total bitch about it lol. Any time I see her posts she's generally the most thumbs down person, so I know I am not the only one who feels this way. I am, in all honesty, just sick of even seeing her name.

Is there any possible way to ignore her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You can block whoever you want to.  Other than that, ignore that person.  I'm not sure if blocking that person will keep them from answering your posts. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• How do I do that though? I was asking if I can, and if so, what the process is. =)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Click on her name, go to her profile.  It will say "block this user", click on block.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Friend this person, message them, report this profile, and add a shortcut are the only options I see. Is it at the bottom or something?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I am looking and I can't find the silly block button anywhere. Blah. Haha.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Okay, give me just a second.  We ARE going to figure this out!  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

•  

Mouseover the 'Home' tab. Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu. Click the 'Blocked Users' link on the left side of the page. Enter the screen name of the person you wish to block. Click the 'Add' button.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Thank you! I got it!

And here is the blocking info, fyi =) :

Unfortunately, sometimes you might not like everyone at CafeMom. If you want to stop someone from commenting on your posts & photos, sending you messages, posting in your chatterbox, or sending you invitations, you can add them to your block list.

Blocked users will not be able to view your profile page or comment on any of your items. However, blocked users will still be able to participate in threads you start in groups. Blocking is reciprocal - if you block someone, you will also be blocked from them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• So if you block someone, they won't be able to post an answer to your question or vote you down?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2011