If it's raining right now where you are

Is it a slow drip or cats and dogs? It's been raining here for 3 days and will continue the rest of the week. I'm not complaining though, it keeps the pollen away!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• It's raining fairly heavily this morning. Lots of thunder and lightning too. I was awakened around 4:30 to the sounds of thunder and hail hitting the roof. Ugh. Why can't it wait til we're awake to do that, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes it is and it was so hard to wake up b/c the rain sounded so comforting and I just wanted to stay in bed.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We had a little lightening show here at about 3am :)
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We had some heavy rain and some really loud thunder last night around 10, but it's not raining at the moment. Rain in our forecast for the rest of the week too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Its raining and I think last night must have rained badly. My son left my window on the car cracked and my seat was really wet and so was the back seat. Now though its not a drizzle but not cats and dogs either.

Answer by gemgem at 7:48 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I live in the Pacific Northwest...it's always raining, lol. Actually, it's not raining at this very second but it's wet outside. It rarely drys and everything is covered in moss or mildew from the constant wetness. I'm sure it will rain more later. You get used to it after awhile. My kids used to hate playing in the rain but now they do it all the time. Otherwise they'd never go outside.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Its been raining and stormy since 3am this morning...off and on.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 3:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011