Any teen moms on here?

I'm 16 and excpecting twins next month! I would love to talk to someone!=) Thanks so much!

Kaecey

Asked by Kaecey at 6:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I'm not a teen anymore But I had my 1st daughter at 18, 2nd daughter at 21 and 3rd daughter at 23. I'll be 24 in June. I know what its like to be a Teen mom, its hard work!! I couldn't imagine having twins tho...Wow. I hope you have a lot of support, you will need all the help you can get. Good luck :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:36 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Iam 19 yrs and 10weeks gone.I know what being a teen moms like since African cultures are cery strict with teenage pregnancies.
    cleopatra3446

Answer by cleopatra3446 at 6:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm 18 and I'm 26 weeks pregs with a boy :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:22 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• There are teen moms on here, but this area is for those of us that are raising teen children, not teens that are expecting children.

And honestly those of you that were 18, 19 yrs old when you had your children - you were not considered teen moms as you are legal adults.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• THANK YOU ANON! I married at 18 and had my 1st child at 19 and I HATE when people lump that as a teen mom. the only thing teen about be was that it was in the number of my age. I was a responsible adult who could vote and at that time legally drink (the legal drinking age was 18 in the state I lived in).
    Anonymous

• Go to groups and search for Teen Moms there are plenty of them. Here is one to get you going
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/5412/ Good luck :)
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i was only 16 when i was pregger with my daughter im now 20 and preggo again! and its not easy with just one twins youll have ur handsfull sweetie but feel free to talk any time weve all had diffrent challenges with our kids and might b able to give u some advise! and hopefully it will calm ur nerves i remember how nervse i was wen i went in to have her...now at 3 shes walking talking healthy lil girl who will be starting preschool soon....good luck with the birth of your twins hope everything goes very well!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011