Ideas for a 3 yr old girl's b-day party?

She stays at home with me, so she doesn't have any "friends" yet.....what can I do to make her party that will be with family more than just the usual cake, ice cream, balloons and gifts?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 6:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I like fancyjane's idea. Invit e the family to all meet at the zoo or aquarium. Some of them even have a party room for you all to gather in or they have picnic areas that you can set up lunch & cake. My daughter was the youngest of all my friends kids, but we still had them come over 7 had a bbq in the yard each year. We have a blow up bouncer & the few kids that did come had a great time. Does she have cousins? Her closest cousin is a 10 year difference but they love each other so much, so she always comes. Ask her what theme she wants even if u do it at the zoo, you cna get plated & cups that r what she wants. we did a princess party & made a castle cake with brownie walls & donut towers. I hung her princess blanket on the wall & got a pinata. It was fun! good luck & just have fun with her!
    deniselvt

Answer by deniselvt at 5:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We like to do "family outings" rather than birthday parties. If they really want a party, we'll do that instead, but I enjoy the family outings more. (Zoo, Aquarium, Museum, their favorite place to eat, etc.)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 1:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Take her to Chuck E Cheese ! She will be able to play with a bunch of kids there and you will have fun too !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Make it a Theme Party, it can be something with Spring, and everyone has to dressed wjth pastel colors, or it can be a Tea-party, and she gets to serve little cakes to the guests, or it can be a Movie Theme, and everyone watches the movie and has popcorn, and her gifts can be about the movie. etc, etc.
    Hope it was helpful
    KukyLopez

Answer by KukyLopez at 7:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• What about a "Tea party" with the ladies of the family (everyone can wear dress clothes, you could decorate hats with flowers and ribbons, then sit down for tea and snacks. Invite the men/boys to come afterward for presents and cake.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 7:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We always go to a family fun center at that age. If she has any cousins, or kids in the family you can invite and bring them too of course. I personally dont like Church E Cheese, we usually choose other places around here with bolwing, laser tag, arcade games and doft play stations.

Answer by gemgem at 8:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• church e cheese -chuck e cheese lol

• soft play center are great fun
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Chuck-e-cheese..our dd is the same way..I was thinking that since shes so in to Dora that we would do a Dora themes party, and have some sort of scavenger hunt to go along with it for the kids of friends that dh and I have...or I had the idea today to do a beach themes bday with a flip flop cake, and somehow incorporate the beach type fun in with it, with lots of things dd can do..lol just a couple of thoughts..good luck.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2011