Anyone else on Bedrest?

Last Friday started my fulltime bedrest.My Blood Pressure was through the roof: 190/103. And on top of that my feet looked like sub sammies!

I have 8 weeks to go til the little monkey is due. So it is gonna be a long 8 weeks. Is anyone else on Bedrest? What do you do to pass the time?

BlandBaby

Asked by BlandBaby at 8:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not on bedrest but good luck with it, to pass time I would invite people over to see you so your not extremely bored all the time, watch some movies, read some good magazines, good luck!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Why are you on bed rest?? I am wondering if they will do that to me tomorrow at the doc....i have had terible cramps and back pain and pressure and my other son tried to come at 34 weeks
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 1:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• oh, i just read why - your blood pressure, duh :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 1:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I was the exact same way with my sonat the same time to! I couldint even wear socks my knees even swelled lol. I played video games got online cheated and went for a quick walk at night lol. I suggest you get a wii and plenty of people to gab on the phone to lol. good luck!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 5:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Im right there with you Destins_Mommy....I cannot wear socks at all...not even my hubby's! If I put em on my feet swell up like Hobbit feet, I get softballs on the sides of my ankles and my calves and knee caps swell up. It is so miserable. So I lay about barefoot and if I have to go outside I wear either my flip flops or sock monkey slippers.
    BlandBaby

Comment by BlandBaby (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Mar. 30, 2011