Could it be? Or...

SO, Ok, Could I be pregnant? I know this question gets asked a thousand times on here daily but hear me out. I have a 2 year old and the only birth control method we use is the pull out. I know not very effective but I won't take bc because I need a high hormone does and it makes me a little nutty. Anyways. . Back in September I had a MC and I didn't know I was pregnant. I had had a lite period but thought nothing of it. With my first pregnancy I had a 3 day spotting around when I was suppose to have my period. Anyways i am having the same thing now. BUT this time I have nauseous,can't stand smells,and have had horrible headaches. I've not had these symptoms with my period before. Normally I just get bad cramps, cry a lot and sleep as much as I can. I could be over reacting but last time I didn't know I was pregnant until lost the baby at home. Oh and I haven't taken a test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Symptoms could mean a number of things. The best thing to do is take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning tomorrow because that's when your hormones are most accurately in your urine. Hope it's what you want!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It's always a possibility
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 9:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Pregnancy symptoms are so annoying because they could be anything, not just pregnancy! I'd try my best to put it on the back burner and act pregnant (no alcohol) until I could test and find out for sure. Even then, I'd want to test and retest until I either got my period or a test came back positive.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Sounds like high blood pressure to me. You should probably schedule a doctors visit soon. Either way ...you will have to be tested and examined. Good luck.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2011