Whats going on with me?

in the beginning of March i called my OB to find out how to skip a period with out getting pregnant and the reason why i want to skip it, It was going to be on my Birthday and we were going to a hotel so i didn't want to have mess with Tampons and pads for the pool and bedtime. She told me i can skip the white pills and go straight to the next month. So i did it, and it worked. but now i am starting to wonder if it is a good idea and here is why and if i should get a test or wait until my next period comes which is like 2weeks away now since i am on my third week next week starts week 4 and every Tuesday or Weds even on Thurs i get the beginning of it.
But here is why. See i don't know if it is flu or not or any sickness at all. I have been not feeling the greatest, and on Saturday i thought it was due to much drinking. But in lead into Sunday. My throat was kind of soar, and my stomach is weird, i am able to eat, and i only threw up once on Saturday night and i felt better. i had a body aches, no fever, but the chills, and hot flashes.
the only time i get the body aches is if i don't take like cold and flu meds or Ibuprofen, and the only time my stomach is not upset is when i take pepto bismal.
This morning i took some pepto bismal and my tummy felt better, i didn't take any meds for body aches because those a gone.
I am wondering should i take a test, wait until my period is due, or call my OB and explain this, because this seems to be a problem after i skipped my period being told how, could my body be confused and not know what is going on and making me feel yucky.
What do u ladies think.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Health

• Call the OB and get it checked out for sure, then you won't have to worry. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2011