• In the Spotlight:

Twilight series

Anyone else OBSESSED with the Twilight series? I'm a little late getting on the bandwagon, I know. I just finished the first book. I read it in 2 days. Can't wait to go watch the movie this weekend!

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• yes i cant believe how much i love Edward lol whyyyy!!! i had all the books done in 3 days... i couldn't sleep!! my husband says hes jealous of Edward lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• i forgot...i just read the last 3 because i seen the movie!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I love Twilight!!! I read the books months ago and saw the movie this past Sunday. Loved it!! I'm obsessed with Vampires in general now. Luckily my husband doesn't mind my weirdness. LOL
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I read the whole series, loved it but the second book especially (I like jacob more than edward, probably because he ACTS like a 17 yr old) little disappointed in the last book, seemed too much like a fairy tale ever after, had a hard time adjusting to the movie because Edward will always be Cedric Diggory to me!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I love it too. I'm on the last book right now :) I just saw the movie Saturday and fell in love with the books even more. My husband doesn't read that type of stuff but he thought the movie was pretty good. He had all sorts of questions about what happens next, hehe.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Totally, completely obsessed!!!

There is an awesome group on here all about Twilight!  It's an amazing community and almost as obsessive as the books themselves...

Fans of Stephenie Meyer and Her Twilight Series Group

AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 8:54 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I haven't started yet but I borrowed Twilight from my mom. I'm kind of slacking on getting started...but I'm hoping to get obsessed. I haven't read a real book in years.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Everyone, including my granddaughter is into this set of books! I haven't been "bitten" yet, but I like the energy that the books are creating! Happy Reading!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 12:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I am so beyond sick of this whole thing lol but i did read the book and see the movie and the book is a thousand times better...I think the whole Edward Cullen thing is just people think the actor who plays him is hot...seriously IMO over rated! I have never been into the whole vampire thing just a bit too rediculous for me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008