Is the 3rd time, the hardest?

My 1st was great, my 2nd pregnancy was on the awful side. Last 2 months on bedrest because of pain and her always sitting on my nerve ever so snugly. at that time my mom said, Oh yah its way harder the 2nd time. I was like, hmm that info could've been helpful before. Anyway, here I am scared to death having our 3rd child, I always wanted more children, I just wasnt sure when. Well I am sick morning, noon and night. It has not let up. Im only 7 weeks. I never even told anyone of my pregnancies before I was 3 almost 4 months along of fear of miscarriage. (I've had 2) But I feel like how am I going to keep this a secret. Im sick all day everyday so far.. Is the 3rd time just harder? Has this happened to you? I dont want to tell our family, I might have to hide from everyone to keep it on the down low. I'd love to know if I'm just crazy or this has happened to other moms too.

Kerinmomof2

Asked by Kerinmomof2 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My second was only harder because i started leaking amniotic fluid at 20weeks and had to be on bedrest the rest of the time. Im on my 3rd pregnancy and i barely get sick and im tired alot but it's not bad at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• None of my pregnancies have been hard, I'm on my third too. We lost our second at 29 1/2 weeks but as of the pregnancy, it wasn't a hard one either. I think it just depends on each pregnancy, I've heard of a lot of people that are fine the third time but maybe had it rough before. Just hope for the best and try to handle the sickness. Sorry you have to deal with that, that's one symptom I've never had
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I THINK THEY GET HARDER BECAUSE WE HAVE OTHER KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF WHEN ITS UR FIRST U JST HAVE YOURSELF U CAN REST WHEN U WNT ME BUT WHEN U HAVE OTHER KIDS ITS JUST HARDER TO DO THAT
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My 3rd was the worst, my second was the best, my first was new and exciting. The boys drained the life out me! If you are this sick this early on you may have twins, too.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 12:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My third pregnancy was fine but I ended up with my first c-section. My 5th was the best so I don't think it gets worse. Just depends on the pregnancy, not the order.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• thanks so much for your stories.... oh my twins? that would be a wonderful gift, but maybe too much. I made it threw turkey day without being sick, today, not so much.
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 28, 2008