What happens to Libya?

After Qaddafi is toppled and no longer in power, what will happen to the people of Libya? Will we stay as we have in Iraq???? What should our role be?

foreverb3

Asked by foreverb3 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• See, this is what I wonder if the people encouraging and participating in all of this have asked. Ok, go to Libya, but what do you have in your head Libya will look like when you leave or are finished. All of these questions are what are asked BEFORE you act and not afterwards. This is a complete lack of leadership. I wonder what PBO will say tonight. I hope I can watch, but listening to him give speeches gives me the willies. He talks in 4-5 word bursts and not in sentences. It is unnerving. But, that is all the words on a line on a teleprompter.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• After Qaddafi is toppled and no longer in power

--

I'll give Obama credit for getting rid of Gaddaffi if he does as long as he takes credit for whoever takes his place.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We shouldn't stay. We just can not afford to. I bet we stay and help.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We can't police the whole world..the Libyan people should take over and choose a leader that will support thier needs...I hope they can
    do this .

i think that all of our guys and gals ASIA should come home ...after all they are not expedable...WHAT NEXT...
    Maryfran264

Answer by Maryfran264 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Up to the people of Libya . There are no Americans in Libya apart from journalists amd perhaps spooks and no plans, i would have thought, for any to be there . The Libyan situation is completely different from Iraq
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011