Morning sickenss

I am 6 weeks along, first baby. Absolutely NO sickness. Am I odd or just lucky? Everyone that knows someone who is due around the same time I am, are sick all of the time. Should I be concerned?

anerd05

Asked by anerd05 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Be grateful! Not everyone gets morning sickness. And some women just get it later, too. I think mine kicked in around 8 weeks.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Your Lucky! I was lucky the first 4 times....not so lucky this time! it sux you dont want nothing to do with morning sickness....it sux! I'm 7 wks and have had it since the beginning.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• No need for concern, you may just be lucky. I did not have so much morning sickness, nothing a nice shower couldn't wash away. But I slept all but the 8 hours I was working a day. I was so tired.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 12:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I didn't have morning sickness where I threw up, but it was as if nothing sounded good to eat. I did dry heave once, but that was it. I did have mirgraines instead of sickness though, ugh. But at least you can take Tylenol for that!

Be grateful you don't have morning sickness. It doesn't mean anything is wrong.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• not odd. i had NO morning sickness at all during the pregnancy. i only threw up 3 times and only two fo them were food related.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 7:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2008