I am assuming bad lower back pain for 2 days and occasional cramping is normal at 33 weeks?

It was hard to fall asleep last night bc it hurt is bad but when i did it didn't hurt and wake me up in the night. it's accompanied by braxton hicks on and off and a cramping in my pelvic area. i just don't remember this much discomfort with my other children

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Back pain plus Braxton Hicks, I'd go in to be checked out just in case. Braxton Hicks should not occur more than 4 times in an hour, if they do, call you OB or MW. Back pain can also be relieved by taking a warm relaxing bath, a dose of Benadryl, and a dose of Tylenol before bed.

Answer by fancyjane at 10:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Maybe you should check with your OB. Could be braxton hicks, but I wouldn't want to chance it.

Answer by amber1330 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Check with your OBGYN. Baby might just be settling into birthing position and has put more pressure on your back, but you want to see your Dr. to be on the safe side...

Answer by Tand4bears at 10:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Could be nothing but I'd call ob just to be sure.

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 10:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• check with your OB

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• sounds like ur body is getting ready for labor

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011