Tubal pregnancy. what to say?

a very good friend just had a tubal pregnancy & lost one ovary & tube...
Now other issues are going on & she may lose the other ovary!

My heart is breaking! They wanted a big family! They are the most amazing people/ couple/parents i know! They had a miscarriage 6mo ago too.

Im just at a loss of what to do/say.. They have a great family around them helping out.. Ive known them over 1/2 my life. and feel like i should be doing something! But they pretty much have everything taken care of.

They leave updates on facebook & i atleast try to txt her once a day telling her we love her & praying for her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Health

• I had a tubal pregnancy and like your friend, lost my ovary and tube. The one thing that got me through that terrible time, was just having my friends and family there to listen when I wanted to talk about it. Sometimes not saying something is best. I know for me, when ppl would come over and say how sorry they were to hear about it, would bring me down in the dumps. Knowing the love friends and family have for you is the best healing part.
    kdunker

Answer by kdunker at 11:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Just let her know you are there for her and you are sorry about what she is going through.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 11:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• You're doing the right thing by telling her that you're thinking of her and praying for her. I really don't think there's much more than you can do but reassure her that she's loved.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 12:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011