Totally awesome!

I must say this is the best move I've ever made haha You know when you move & its super stressful to get everything unpacked in your new place esp with a child totally dont have to do that this time =)

So on saturday we brought all our stuff to our new house (which is in my parents apartment complex they own). We got everything in there & then yesterday I just did some stuff here & there. This morning I woke up (at my parents place they live in the same complex so we are staying in here for the week oh & SO is still back where we used to live for a week to finish up his job) to people already working in my apartment putting things together, sweet!

They got together my bed with headboard, got my daughters bed put together & in her room, put her bookshelf & attached it to the wall, hooked up the tv so its working, & hauled out a bunch of furniture & boxes for storage (storage is just across the street). Talk about awesome! We are just taking a rest right now then I will head back down there unpacking boxes again.

My dad said that once we get things in there to figure out what else I want as in custom built shelves, desks, etc. I can have anything I possibly want wherever I want all to be built by his employees! Awesome! I already have a couple ideas such as a series of shelves going up one of my daughters walls to display her stuffed animals =)

Sorry to brag but this is seriously the most awesome thing ever! I have moved many times in my life (these are my adoptive parents but I wasnt adopted until I was in my teens) & every other time it was down right awful horrible, etc. I even was homeless for a period of time so I totally am not spoiled or hadent been spoiled like this for most of my life. Our last apartment which was hours away from here was an old house made into apartments with awful old things that didnt work. This is so nice to just be able to have/do this stuff now. So dont take this little brag the wrong way just wanted to share the awesomeness this all is =) hehe thanks!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Congrats to you. Good luck in your new place. I am happy that things are looking up for you. I always hate moving, ive been in the place we live now since Nov. And i still have stuff i have not got to.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011