Does sex hurt for any1 else during pregnancy?

I cried lastnite during sex for the first time since I found out im pregnant, and i couldnt do it.... I jsut want to know if im not alone. and if it will go away. Also, i have cramping.. and the dr said its normal, any reassurance?

angg22

Asked by angg22 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Try different positions, and ask him to let you be the one in control. If you're on top, that might help. Don't do it if it hurts. There are other ways to be intimate.

Is the cramping all the time, or just after sex? It's normal to have cramping during pregnancy. And it's also normal to have an hour or so of more intense cramping after an orgasm. As long as it's not severe, localized, or accompanied by blood, you're cool.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:07 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• It hurts for me too sometimes. Especailly if he lasts too long! So, I try to hurry him up... If sex doesn't work for you, then just do other things. Your SO should understand. Mine doesn't mind, I usually don't want to have sex very often. I get cramps and just get sore. It's normal but it there's blood afterwards then I probably wouldn't have sex for a while
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Everyone is differant,

Im sure your fine

im 34 weeks i dont have sex nemore :(
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:56 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• it bothers me sometimes... i think i have cried before...but the next time it is just fine. sometimes it's just that day and how the baby is.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• when i was prego it hurt in the third trimester.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 7:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• You are not alone. I have had pain with sex with this pregnancy and it has sucked. I cry just about everytime after sex because the pain is so severe. I've been told it is normal.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2008