New to Help Potty Train - Something to Aim For. Will You ?

It's little plastic things that looks like trains etc, and you put them in the toilet for the kids to aim at , will you try them ? My first thought was what about little girls will they aim too? Seems a little hard for the them, but pretty neat for the boys.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son loved the targets but not at five bucks a package. We used biodegradable packing peanuts which were the same dissolvable material or in a pinch cheerios and they worked just the same. He could now teach a few male family members a ilttle about aim.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• you can buy potty chairs now that have a sticker in the bottom when they hit it, it disappears or there is one for girls that play musice when they tinkle hits the potty chair. i have also heard for cheerios for boys. there is so many different things that you can use to encourage potty training.
    motherof33333

Answer by motherof33333 at 8:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I've always heard of people using cheerios for the boys. ....Probably cheaper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• for boys sure, do they designate?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Plastic things as in lil toys? I would not use those. For one, they will be floating in the toilet in pee? And then wouldn't you be worried about your son reaching in and grabbing them to play with them? The best thing I have found for potty training, would be to give them a "reward" for making it to the bathroom and not peeing or pooping in their pants.
    kdunker

Answer by kdunker at 11:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My kids would probably just grab the toy and run! They're nice like that ;)
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 4:06 AM on Mar. 29, 2011