How am I supposed to feel about this? adult content

So the past two nights I've been really sick, I have a really bad cough, fever, aching, headache, etc. Last night my SO wanted to get intimate with me, but I said no, I wasn't feeling good, so he complained that its the second night in a row that he's not gettin any. I took some medicine to help me sleep and I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to my SO on top of bein doin his business. It was really painful, and I wasn't fully awake so I tried to fight him off me, and he got off. Then idk how long after, I woke up again to the same thing. I dont remember much of what went on. He woke up this morning mad at me. When I brought up the subject he told me to drop it. Is this wrong or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• let him be mad!!!! The world doesnt revolve around his penis. 2 days or 2 wks, he wont die and it wont fall off. I would let him know that I don't appreciate his actions and putting himself first. You were sick and needed the rest.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:36 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If it were me. Right now he would be missing a very important part of his body. (well maybe it would just be really sore) And yes he WOULD discuss it.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• He was wrong and sorry but it was also rape.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Very wrong. He should respect you enough to leave you alone while you aren't feeling well, and if he wanted it THAT much...he's got Rosey Palmela (at least that's what my husband calls his hands, LOL).

And if you wanted to, you could seriously press rape charges against him, because that is what happened.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Wrong is not a strong enough word.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• WRONG WRONG WRONG.. He should have never did that, he showed no respect for you at all. You tell him that was NOT ok, AND HE WAS BEING VERY UNFAIR!! I am sorry you had to go through that, I hope you feel better and don't put up with that!! That is not love!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• That is rape.

You did not give consent and he still forced himself on you not just once but twice.

You could press charges and I would let him know that if it ever happens again, that I would but it is a serious violation of trust and he needs some help.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I think that it's wrong especially that he did it after you told him not to mulitple times!
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• WRONG i would have beat him sleep or not and cut his thing off lol but yea he should have more respect for you than to do that!! i wouldnt have droped it i would wanted to discuss why he basically raped you.
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• His behavior says a lot about him. You need to consider how he would handle it if you were (God forbid) in a bad wreck or came down with an illness. He sounds like a person who could not handle the situation.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2011