What is the funnies, cutest, or most unique "we're having twins" announcement you've ever heard or seen?

Saw this as someone's facebook status a while back. Definitely takes the cake IMO!

"What does the Minnesota Twins, the Twin Cities, Twin Peaks, the Twin towers, twin bing, and (couples names) have in common?"

(and for anyone who doesn't know, "twin bing" is a candy bar made about an hour from here, handmade, very popular in the area, it's 2 lumps of cherry nougat stuff covered in a peanut/chocolate coating - so when you open it you see 2 chocolatey lumps connected in the middle. Super yummy.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I had a T-shirt I wore that said "Twins 82" the year they were born.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I don't know anyone else who has twins, but we had gone and made Christmas cards to announce our 2nd pregnancy Saying "Merry Christmas from Chad, Kim, Abbi and the baby" then we had our ultrasound 1 week before Christmas and found out that we were having twins so I bought a photo marker and crossed out the word "baby" and wrote "babies" on every card. Everyone thought it was funny that we'd "jumped the gun" and had to alter our big announcement.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Hmm... not come across yet... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I just handed close family members the ultrasound photo and let them figure it out :-)

Then I did the same on my facebook LOL
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• it's silly but I had someone say "it takes two to make two" lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011