What kind of storage options/shelves/organization items do you have in your home?

Do you have shelves in the living room? Trunks? What works for you???

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 11:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Label boxes for books, blocks, small toys, books. My son lilkes to help put them away.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I have shelves, book cases, rubber maid bins for off season clothes (easier to store) and for toys.

Answer by gemgem at 11:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We keep DH's gear in labeled rubber maid tubs. Baby clothes labled in the same. our pantry is in the laundry room in built in shelving, but we're adding some shelves in the kitchen for the bread and such. Putting spices in metallic canisters and putting them on the side of the fridge. We have an 800 sq foot apartment provided by the Army. we're constantly looking for better storage solutions.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Shelves and storage bins. The storage bins are not labeled and I really need to get on that.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I have bookshelves, about 10 of those plastic three drawer storace bins, I have under the bed bins, I have huge tubs with decorations in it, and I have little photo boxes with small things. :)
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I like to use things that function as decoration and storage. If not I don't like it. Or I just put it in totes and then garage.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2011