Who does she think she is fooling?

OH.MY.GAWD! LOL ..Janet Napolitano does she seriously think that Americans will believe this bs?

Last Updated: Fri, 03/25/2011 - 11:20am Violence along the Mexican border is merely a mistaken “perception” because the area is better now than it ever has been thanks to the Obama Administration’s commitment to “fostering a secure and prosperous” region. So says Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano who is beginning to sound like a desperate salesperson pushing a cheap product no one believes in. Napolitano’s latest pitch came this week at a port of entry in El Paso called the Bridge of the Americas. Joined by a group of local business leaders and politicians, Napolitano jubilantly declared that the area is safe and “open for business.”

I'm not done...

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Thats funny because my family goes to Mexico often to visit other family and recently stopped because things are soooooo bad. My dh also works for a company and they opened a plant in Mexico, near El Paso in fact, and the truck drivers have told my dh directly they do not even get out of their trucks when they go there. They pull in, honk, let them unload and haul ass back over the border.

Answer by gemgem at 11:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I will believe her the day I believe Spam is meat.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Well, if the Obama admin says it is so..it must be!

Of course, she is the leader of DHS that implied war veterans are potential terrorists...
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• She isn't fooling anyone. She's incompetent.

imamomzilla

Answer by imamomzilla at 12:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• That woman is SOO out of touch with reality it's laughable.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• She's as useless as the man she works under...I am telling u girls it is all smoke and mirrors with this admin that is in the white house right now. Clueless until they get us all frigged that is what
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 1:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Janet Napolitano is an idiot... Just in time for Spring Break... Hey liberals with college aged kids, gonna show the nation how much you believe in the Obama Admin and send your kids to Mexico for spring break?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I am dumbfounded that someone who is in a position to protect us (homeland security right?) is so completely out of touch. The other option is she thinks we're all stupid. I'm going with option 2
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 1:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• ... Hey liberals with college aged kids, gonna show the nation how much you believe in the Obama Admin and send your kids to Mexico for spring break?

No- Spring break is over. My son stayed home and is monitoring our ongoing home construction process and giving twice daily Insulin injections and monitoring BSs on our recently diagnosed diabetic dog, while I'm sipping Mai Tais and hiking in HI. Although had he had the $$$ to travel, as an adult, he could go wherever his little heart desires.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2011