Ever had one of those mornings you should have just stayed in bed??

i woke up, no caffeine in the house at all!! Go to get ready to take my oldest to her dentist appointment get the kids in the car, and an ready to head to timmy ho's for some coffee, then to her appointment, and my car is stuck in the mud!!! So had to quick call her dad to come and pick her up to take her. (mind you she is three and terrified, poor baby).. sooo not my morning.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yep i hate those mornings but tomorrow will be a new day!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ya at times..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:48 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yep last Thursday. I got up took the 6 yr old to school, came home and got my son to get his license. He lost his insurance paperwork. I had to call my mil and she thankfully had a copy. I get in the car, no gas. I stop to get gas and I dont have my debit card (dh apparently had it and forgot to put it back in my wallet). I have two checks to deposit and run to the bank, then figure Ill get gas. I get to the bank, it was closed. At that point I just figured I should go back to bed LOL. I didnt get to though, son took his drivers tests, passed, and then drove around all day long.

Answer by gemgem at 11:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• UGHHHH! I hate waking up in a good mood and the douche...ooops i mean the hubby wakes up in a messed up mood...then he ruins my day....makes me feel like its my fault that i woke up...shit if i could i wouldnt wake up!
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes,darn near every morning of my life,LOL!
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 1:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2011