What's the worst, naughtiest thing your kids have done??

hmmmm, my son locked his sister in the bathroom!! And my oldest mooned the teacher in kindergarten. He is in highschool now and he still doesn't believe me to this day. lol

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• so far, painting with poop!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Oh forgot about that one! lol
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ewwww! Thank goodness mine did not do that! I'd barf! -lol Mine did poop under the kitchen table - we didnt have a dog at the time, so I dont know what the boy was thinking! Then they both (they are 1 1/2 yrs apart) took off their trunks in the pool & got out & ran around the yard naked- giving all of our company a show! Oh the memories- and they wonder why I drink! -lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ohh where to begin? Well there was that one time they thought it would be awesome to draw happy faces on one of my new shirts or the time they drew all over the back of my recliner...thank goodness it was washable but the sharpie on my shirt wasn't just to name a few.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• DS colored ALL over a new white fabric living room chair with red and purple crayons. He was very young at the time, so I don't really see it as being "naughty", as much as an error in judgement on my part to leave him alone with the crayons for those three minutes. He's four now, and if he did it today it would be an entirely different story!
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 11:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Coloring her baby brother with a blue marker to make him "pretty"
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ahhh! I almost forgot! My kids stripped down naked and stood in the bedroom window once! Another time my son stripped down and ran outside and the little girls across the street were pointing and laughing.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• besides painting with poop, the worst (all mine are 3 and under) was they somehow opened a brand new gallon of cooking oil and dumped it all over the floor! It was so hard to clean not only the floor but both of them! They were super slippery and it did not want to come off! We were all slipping around in the tub! It was not fun!
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• When my twins were 3 they would get into the kitchen and take stuff back to there room in the middle of the night. Well one mmorning i got up and they had 2 dozen eggs smashed all over, a brand new jar of mayo emptied all over, flour, sugar, oh and milk all emptied all over thier room.
    Then there is my 2 year old who climbed up on the stove placed his fire truck on the burner then turned it on. (this is going on as i am putting the 1 year old down for a nap) then he runs up to me and says fire. I run to see what he was talking about and sure enough his fire truck is on fire. (that one was scary)
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My oldest...waited until I was in the shower and decided to "run away" to her aunt's house just down the road. Scared the bejesus out of me.

My youngest...got into the fridge and for some reason decided to start chucking eggs one by one at the wall under the sink. Of all the places in the world! With all the pipes and the fact that it is small as it is down there, it was one hell of a mess.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2011