Is senator Lautenburg a communist? adult content

Bastard? What happened to that oath he took? Then there's the minions cheering him after he feeds them a load of bs LOL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk7ur2OS6iI 

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• He says republicans don't deserve freedoms in the Constitution
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• – collapse
    You have Carpy disease - seeing reds under the bed !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• I don't think most people deserve the rights the constitution gives them. They are like air, you just have them. So, I don't think saying you don't deserve them carries much weight anyway.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• The COTUS sets out specific rights and freedoms that all Americans are supposed to have. It lays out specific areas that are supposed to be the responsibility of the federal gov't.

It also ~ and this is the part that liberals and progressives ignore (or never learned), sets out specific responsibilities for EVERY citizen, regardless of military/civilian status, regardless of elected/voter status.

The feds are supposed to fund a military and keep the infrastructure functioning. That's it. It isn't supposed to fund PP, welfare, SS, FS, HUD, or the myriad other 'socialist' programs it does. It isn't supposed to 'educate' our children.

Personally, I believe that anyone who pushes for these things, ignoring the COTUS, does not deserve the freedoms OR the rights set out in the COTUS. If you won't uphold your responsibilities, if you need a 'nanny gov't.', you deserve ONLY to be treated like the wilfull child you are.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I think he is a communist, just like Canadian Janet.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• rolling on floorYou people listen to too much Glenn Beck

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 5:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• oh wow---this is too much like the 1950's and Sen Joe McCarthy. Those were dark days and a nightmare. I sure hope we don't have to suffer through that again. He saw commies in government and everywhere. He was a mentally ill alcoholic and died a failure,a flop.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

This statement is the profound difference between conservatives and progressive liberals. I think everyone deserves the rights in the Constitution. I also think no one deserves a free ride in this country. The rights are yours to have. The success is yours to go after and obtain. So, adnilm, which rights do we get rid of or don't allow to which group. Who decides who deserves and who doesn't? You? Your progressive buds? Now, that is a hoot!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy

In case any of you are young and need more info.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• no, I do not think Lautenburg is a communist .
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011