confused

OK, so i have not gotten my period in a while. but my stomach looks like its gotten bigger could this be because of bloating??? Or could I be pregnant? i took pregnancy test and they came out negative. so could it be bloating? Also could bloating make your back and spine hurt? please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Abdominal swelling could be caused by a number of things, including pregnancy, bloating, PID, and other illnesses. Since your period is late as well, I think I'd be making a doctor appointment for an exam and some blood work.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:27 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I think that you should see a doctor.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• First of all ya it could be bloting but pregnantcy test get your anser from your hormons and if your like me thats y your not getting your once a mounth friend and yes you could be pregnant you need to go c a Dr so thay can test you ask for a blud its the best
    lady81661

Answer by lady81661 at 5:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2008