?

OK, so i have not gotten my period in a while. but my stomach looks like its gotten bigger could this be because of bloating??? Or could I be pregnant? i took pregnancy test and they came out negative. so could it be bloating? Also could bloating make your back and spine hurt? please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• *sigh* Go get bloodwork or wait about a week and re-test
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Well You can check this out yourself at Ovusoft.com,

Put your last period in, etc etc, and it will show you when you ovulated when you should test etc,

because as of now,

We have no idea,
    Its your body,

You can get back pain from your aunt flow, and of course bloating is common,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I hate these questions. We have no idea. If you had sex, yes, you could be pregnant. Take a blood test, if thats negative and you still think you are, get an ultrasound and known for sure. Or, pee on your keyboard, mail me $294, and I'll tell you in about 2 weeks.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• lol navy wife i agree
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 27, 2008