For divorced moms

How many of you divorced moms have a better relationship with you ex now than you ever did before??

My ex husband and I get along better now than we did for the last 3 years that we were together! I am very grateful for this because we have a little boy together and have joint custody

logansmommy711

Asked by logansmommy711 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• we are just getting there and it is awful, i hope it can be better later because right now we still want to kill each other every time we talk.. sad but true
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• When our daughter was younger my ex and I had a civil relationship.But since she's an adult and on her own,he and I don't contact each other whatsoever.I don't hate him,but I'm perfectly happy with not ever seeing or talking to him anymore.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 1:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2011