*Allergies* What nasal spray do you use???

Over the past 4 or 5 years my seasonal allergies have been getting worse. I take generic Allegra every day along with using Nasacort AQ nasal spray but it drys my nose out so bad it hurts and gives me a headache. I've also used Flonase and it did the same thing.

Anyone have this problem?
What kind do you use?

lovemycorbin

Asked by lovemycorbin at 12:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Health

• I get the sinus headaches too, majorly. I also have these creases across my cheeks that flare up bad when my allergies worsen. My doctor put me on Nasonex and I swear it's changed my life. You have to use it daily for 6 weeks before you see a major change, but it's worth it.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 12:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I looked up Nasonex with my insurance and it should be half the price of the NasacortAQ. Thanks for your suggestion!!!
    lovemycorbin

Comment by lovemycorbin (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I went to an Ear Nose and Throat specialist for my sinus infection I had sinus surgery and started seeing an allergy specialist. I must say I'm doing well after 1 year. If your using the same meds year after year you have to try something new.
    Mudda69

Answer by Mudda69 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Like you, my allergies worsened each year. It got to the point that I couldn't go barefoot in the grass without my feet itching. I was taking zyrtec, benedryl, nasonex, & allergy eyedrops. I also had to carry benedryl creme with me everywhere. Then I went gluten free and all my "seasonal" and "indoor" allergies disappeared. No more meds needed.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 5:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2011