What's the worst behavior you've seen from an adult in public??

The guy in front of me at the gas station, was cussing out the cashier for the price of gas while we stood there waiting to pay. He took like 15 minutes!

Another time I was carrying my baby in a carseat into a restaraunt and a waitress physically climbed over the carseat with a newborn in it instead of going around me.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ive seen people spaz out about stupid shit. One time I saw a mom get really mad and start screaming at her son because he wanted some candy or something at the supermarket. He started crying and I so badly wanted to tell her to grow the fuck up but I was omw out of the store.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 12:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• A man next to me touched a baseball player and was kicked out from the stadium. He started cursing anda yelling and said that security is not police and he had no right to kick him out....It was really silly.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I have had a couple times in the last year seen two different moms threaten their children in public. I dont spank my kids and one of them went into the girls bathroom with her son and told him she was going to pull down his pants and beat his a$$ in front of the girls. I thought that was over the top.
    Another time a lady came into a grocery store and accused the cashier of being a racist. I had just walked in with my dd who was around 4 at the time & the cashier was staring off into nothing, bored. This woman said she knew she was staring at her & she was going to kick her butt and was carrying on and on. The manager stepped in and told her to leave or he would call the police.

Answer by gemgem at 12:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Two adults making out in home depot and while they were doing it the guy stuck his hand down the front of her pants. It was so gross and disrespectful to everyone around them.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• A woman in front of me at the grocery store cursed out the cashier and tried to hit her because she wouldn't let her buy three cases of beer with her food stamp card. The woman was escorted out of the store. The woman was clearly drunk and out of it. Was a bit scary when she started getting physical.
    Anonymous

• I was at Costco, in line for the flu vaccine. It was a long wait. A lady had a reaction to the vaccine and went down. The nurses running the clinic alk ran to assess and treat her. The old grump in front of me yelled and complained that he was next in line, and those studpid nurses just got up and helped someone else. I couldn't beileve it. Talk about cold-hearted! He's one of those evil people who sees someone in trouble and doesn't call 911.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My DH and I once saw a man snatching a woman around by her arm and pointing his finger in her face and screaming at her, just going all out. He kept pushing her and grabbing her upper arms and jerking on her. DH got between them and told him to pick on someone his own size, like DH. I walked away with the woman who was crying, and the guy ran off looking like he was gonna pee on himself. It was awful, and the worst part was the woman was going to go find him. If he did THAT in public, what the heck goes on behind closed doors???
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It is a competition every time I go to Wal-Mart! People just love to have disgusting conversations on their cell phones while walking around the store like I want to hear about their anal sex and "flavor of the month" boyfriend...really love hearing that when they have their child sitting in the front of the cart while they're saying it, too!

People cussing out workers for something obviously beyond their control. I also worked midnights in a hotel and having a drunk guy tell me his heat wasn't working. I told him that maintenance wouldn't be back until morning and I would move him to another room for the night...this was unacceptable, apparently...and for a while he argued that I should go fix it myself (um...don't think I'll be much help guy), and then that I should go to his room and "make it up to him". Yeah, I worked alone and was scared shitless...come to find out his heat was fine and the dick was probably a rapist!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• THE WORST was when DH, me and our 4 kids were in St. Louis ( hometown) for a vacation ( Dh is army) and we deided to go to the Children's Museum and we brought his friend, his 2 sons and unfortunatly his INSANE "fiance". First of all they live in a trailer in the sticks, neither work, she has 5 teeth, they steal from walmart and return it to get a "cash" card to live off, she gets state aide b/c she cant read.... the list goes on and on, well, anyway I was 8 mts preg. with our 5th child, and we were at the museum and we paid allot extra for all the things there b/c it was our vacation, she was so angry and jealous that when I sat down( apaprently in her seat) she started calling me a rich stuck up bitch (screaming and cussing at me 8 mts preg in a childrens museum) and she slapped me, and was throwing food at my kids...etc. I was sooo embarrassed, I left her there and drove her BF and kids home! HORRIBLE person!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i can't think of anything right now but i am sure i have saw something
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011